Making money with a camera
This may have to be the time you need to put the smallest amount possible on a credit card.
I have the best card becoming available soon….., until then contact me.
For the smallest camera budget:
$349.00 Nikon Cool pix SLR P 500 $349. 36 X zoom (like 22-800 in 35mm)
Full HD high speed (SD Card required) small camera
$429.00 Canon S100 with 28-100mm lens great for portrait shooting/events
no telephoto/ attach another lens later
F2.8 lens FAST
1) Take pictures at a ski resort, photograph people skiing down the slops directly in front of you.
Take their e-mail addresses put a water mark on the photography or “PROOF” sign over the proof/photo
2) contact them sell the photo for $20.
3) Take family group photos at near end of day or early in day when you see them together. Couples too.
Politely approach arrange and shoot. Stop only when they ask you to stop. Always take 4 or 5 shots
4) Take couples and individuals
5) Go when families are sledding
Fast sales in these family areas
Next book family sittings for spring
No charge until you have more experience. But do charge for copies
I’ll be advising to which lab to use.
Contact me for more questions
Remember you must go to your local county clerks office and set up a name.under $50.